Customer Service Specialist
Primary Objective: Assist in maintaining a high customer service level standard, while processing customer inquiries.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage assigned accounts
- Answer inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Contact customers to discuss past due accounts
- Process payments
- Accurately document accounts
- Hit a goal for the number of calls made and dollars collected
- Follow prescribed policy guidelines to ensure that delinquency, risk, and fraud are mitigated
- Build positive and productive customer relationships by maintaining open and responsive communication.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to handle multiple task at a time
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) a plus
Experience and Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Some call center experience preferred
Resumes can be submitted to the HR generalist- email@example.com.